Procedure & Instructions for Admission
- Before filling the Admission Form the candidate is required to read the Information Brochure carefully.
- Self attested photo copies of certificates/DMCs from Matriculation onwards and photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be uploaded with the Admission Form.
- No course will be started, if the strength of students is less than ten and no specialisation will be started, if the strength is less than five.
- Candidates having compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission.
- If the last date of receipt of Admission Form and last date for depositing the dues falls on a holiday or that day is declared holiday by the University, the next working day will be considered the last day for the purpose.
- No migration or transfer will be allowed from the University during the course.
- A candidate after admission to any course in University Teaching Department shall not be admitted to any other course until he/she has completed the first course.
- If a candidate fails to attend his/her classes continuously for ten days from the date of commencement of the classes or from the date of admission, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- Use of Alcohol is prohibited in the University Campus/Hostels. Every student must observe discipline in the Campus failing which strict action will be taken against him/her.
- Any legal dispute of the candidate will be subject to Jurisdiction of Sirohi (Raj.) Court only.
- Hostel facility will be provided on first come first serve basis.
- A candidate should keep his/her Identity Card always with him/her. The same should be shown when demanded by the University officer/official.
- If the concerned authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behaviour and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/ her to any course of study in the University in order to ensure academic standards, discipline and peaceful atmosphere in the University.
- The candidate(s) found to have appeared in any other examination from another Institution simultaneously in contravention with the UGC Guidelines regarding pursuing of regular courses in two Universities at later stage, the certificate 8t degree issued/to be issued, will be treated as cancelled.
- The admission of such candidates whose DMC/Degree and any other documents on the basis of admission was sought have been found fake at later stage shall be cancelled.
- Any working Professional whether Govt./Private organisation he/she has to take departmental permission for pursuing regular studies. If he/she has not submitted the proper departmental permission, action will be taken as per rules and his/her DMC/Degree etc. issued by the University be treated as cancelled.
- All courses are offered in regular mode at University Campus only. The University has no study center in any part of the country or abroad.