Faculty of Ayurveda and Naturopathy
Madhav Naturopathy and Yoga Medical College and Hospital
Madhav Naturopathy and Yoga Medical College and Hospital (MNYCH), established in 2015, is working for the health services of tribal and other population of country specially western Rajasthan. MNYCH is surrounded with multiples of naturopathy and yogic practices which provide direct benefits to students to learn the basics of the system. This modern edifice stands as a tribute to an ancestry of aesthetic sense; and imparts knowledge in all branches of the ancient art of Nature Cure and Yoga.
Naturopathy is the branch of life science that is centred on the body’s own healing ability. It is essentially about body’s self-cleaning and repair without the use of medicines, body's immune, hormonal, nervous, and excretory systems, the body’s adjustment and alignment with these systems and naturally healing diseases pertaining to these systems in the body.
Qualified Naturopathic Physicians typically work at clinics with patients, analyze symptoms, problems, and medical statuses, personalize treatment protocols for every patient, study the patient's lifestyle habits and scan patients’ ailments/allergies to find clues responsible for the current state.
The discipline is relevant for those wishing to escape the various side effects and allergies caused by allopathic medicines. Undergo natural methods of healing, like medicinal plants and controlled diet and yogic practices.
Faculty is offering various certificate, diploma and bachelor courses in naturopathy and yoga and follow discipline, strict student’s attendance, teaching of moral character and latest audio visual mode of teaching with extracurricular activities. Departments are fully versed with basic as well as latest equipments, models, charts, specimens and alternative therapies.
Aims and Objectives
- To effectively integrate the conventional basic sciences with the traditional medical systems and to enhance the understanding of the subject.
- To provide state of the art learning facilities (e.g. audio visual aids, interactive learning systems) to conceptualize the ancient medical system.
- To run advanced laboratories under basic and clinical science for effective experimental training and research.
- To explore the possibilities of promoting effective integrated medical practice at conventional medical facilities attached to the institute.
- To prepare every naturopathy and yogic student with an in depth understanding of basic sciences, superior clinical training and with an outlook for research and development.
- To provide low cost treatment to poor and needy through its hospital.
Courses in Offering
Bachelor in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is a 5 ½ years (4½+1year internship) Medical Degree in Naturopathy and Yoga, which is equal to the duration of other medical courses
Students in BNYS will be admitted by merit of NEET and other methods decided by govt. time to time. The said examination is likely to be held on 06.05.2018 for this academic session. Detailed information is available on CBSE website. Click on the link below for latest updates- https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx
12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Minimum 50% of PCB)
Duration and Details of papers in the course:
BNYS is 4 and half year + 1year internship course It includes following papers:
- I year- 7 papers (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Principle of Yoga, Philosophy of Nature Cure, Yoga And Vedic Sharir, Sanskrit)
- II year- 6 papers (Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Yoga Philosophy, Chromomagneto, Fasting Therapy)
- III year -6 papers (Yoga And its Application, Naturopathy Diagnosis, Modern Diagnosis and First Aid, Manipulative Therapy, Acupuncture. Basic Pharmacology)
- IV year- 8 papers (Nutrition And Dietetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Yoga Therapy, Hydrotherapy and Mud Therapy, Physiotherapy, Holistic Practice of Naturopathy and Yoga, Hospital Management and Research Methodology, Psychology)
- V year- Rotatory Internship
Each subject includes theory and practical examination.
Examination Pattern: Annual
Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy
Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy is a 1 year (two semester) regular Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy.
Admission will be direct on the merit basis of 12th examination.
12th in any discipline.
1year (Two Semesters)
Why To Join BNYS in Madhav University
Madhav University is situated near Mount Abu valley which is fully surrounded by nature’s beauty, peace and free from the pollution and which is perfect for the system of naturopathy and practice of yoga and this also provides best environment for the patient to heal themselves.
This university is established by the Act No. 7 of 2014 of State Legislature of Government of Rajasthan and it is one of the best private university in Rajasthan. It provides all the facilities of College and Hospital.
Facilities in the College
- High-tech classrooms with audio-visual facility
- Therapeutic section for practical
- Yoga hall
- Laboratory for subjects like anatomy, physiology, pathology etc.
- Various indoor and outdoor Sports activities
- Extra - Curricular like lifestyle medicine
- Digital Library
- Newly well-furnished separate Girls and Boys Hostels with hygienic food
- College Buses
Facilities in the Hospital
- Madhav Naturopathy and Yoga Hospital, established in 2015, is first of its kind in naturopathy in western Rajasthan. All modern diagnostic methods are used to get a proper, precise diagnosis along with naturopathy, yoga therapy, acupuncture, physiotherapy, chromo therapy treatments and other supported therapies like panchkarma and ayurveda treatment which are combined together to benefit the needy.
- Well established 100 bedded IPD with Deluxe and Semi-deluxe Cottages
- Pathology Laboratory
- X-Ray/USG/C.T. Scan
- Well established and separate wing in hospital for Hydrotherapy section, Manipulative therapy, Acupuncture ,Physiotherapy, Mud therapy, nutrition and diet –
- Diet facilities according to disease condition
- Audio visual waiting area for patients
- Highly qualified and experienced clinical and hospital staff
- Highly qualified and experienced subject wise teaching faculty
- Highly qualified Yoga expert
- Professionally Qualified Librarian
- Other management staff and ministerial staff
The college provides various scholarship schemes as well as merit based scholarships Slike University Merit Scholarship, National Loan Scholarship, Educational Concession under KPCR, SC/ST, OBC, etc., Other Awards and Endowments.
Job Opportunities after BNYS
- Employment in govt. sector like in Ministry of Health, Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN),
- Job opportunities in India as well as in abroad.
- Yoga teacher in schools
- Lecturer-ship in Medical universities and colleges.
- Professorship/ Readership/ Yoga Teaching/ Yoga Registered Medical Practice.
- Hospital Administration/ Naturopathy Practice/ General Practice/ Health Secretary ship.
- Nutrition/ Dietetics, Obstetrics, Gynecology.
- Acupuncture/ Neuro-Physiology/ Spa practice
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) under AYUSH system of medicine, as well as Modern Medicine.
- Specialty clinics targeting individual disorders like Bariatric (Obesity, Psycho Neurology (Stress), (Allergology) Allergy, Palliative Medicine, Back Pain, Dietology (Diet Counseling), Reproductive Medicine, Lifestyle (Addictive Medicine & Necrology, De-Addiction (Rehabilitative Medicine), Rehabilitation (Medical, Psychiatry and Post-Surgery Cases)
- Stress management and lifestyle management consultations in corporate hospitals and holistic wellness centers
- Pre-clinical specialization
- Para-clinical specialization
- Clinical specialty
- Non-clinical specialist in healthcare establishments
- Hospitals in Army, Navy, Air Force, and Paratroops