Application Form for Admission to the Degree of Ph.D. Course
NOTICE: Ph.D Entrance Test Date Extended Notice!
Last Date For Receipt of Application Forms Extended to : 29th July ; 2023 upto 5.00PM
As per UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. degree), Regulation, 2022
Entrance Test Fee of Rs 500/- to be paid in cash / Online/DD in favour of Madhav University, payable at Abu Road (Sirohi)
Previous Qualification Details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The information contained in the Information Brochure is only for general guidance and should not be treated as a legal document. It can be changed / modified from time to time by the competent Authority of the University.
- The University reserves its right to cancel the admission of any successful candidate under any of the following circumstances:
- If the fee is not deposited by the stipulated date.
- If the candidate does not join the particular programme by the stipulated date even though the Fee has been deposited.
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the required minimum qualifications.
- Violation of any condition enumerated in the M.Phil / Ph. D. guidelines.
- If the candidate fails to submit a migration certificate and N.O.C. from the employer within three months of registration in Ph.D.
- The Competent Authority of the University reserves the right to alter or modify the structure of any of the programs to attain the objective of excellence.
- The University reserves its right to modify, alter and/or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed necessary.
- Ragging within or outside the University is prohibited. Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside the University shall be punished, which may extend to fine / expulsion / imprisonment.
- Fees once paid, including entrance test fees, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Scholar is expected to obtain an official receipt from the University whenever any payment is made by cash / draft or any other mode.
- Jurisdiction: Any dispute pertaining to admission, or any matter as a student or alumnus of Madhav University shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Sirohi courts only.
- Agreement Clause: All successful candidates shall be bound by the above-mentioned Terms and conditions of Madhav University, Sirohi.
Declaration by the Applicant
I hereby declare that all above information / documents submitted by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
If any information is found false, University shall be free to cancel my admission. I understand and agree that
misrepresentation or omission of facts will justify the denial of admission.
I have not been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude and have clear understanding that my
admission shall be cancelled immediately after the facts of any case are known.
I shall abide by the decision of the competent Authority of University for all purposes & agree that the right of
University to change, to modify, alter and / or include any Terms and Conditions without any reservation.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the University for the Admission.
I will follow all rules & regulations of the university. I have read the standard procedure of U.G.C- M.Phil / Ph. D.
guidelines 2022 for pursuing M.Phil / Ph. D. and I agree to abide by it.
I confirm that I am taking admission in the University directly and I will not pay any charges to any unauthorized
person for any matter and I accept that university will not be responsible for any such payment made by me to
any such person/s